Norfolk and Norwich Naturalists’ Society AGM 2021
This year the Society’s AGM will be held via Zoom.
We would be pleased if you could join us on Tuesday 23rd March 2021 at 7:30pm.
Click on the following link to join the AGM and subsequent presentation on ‘Wild Ken Hill’
Please submit your votes before 16th March 2021 to allow all votes to be verified and counted. Thank you for voting in the NNNS AGM. Please only do this if you are a current member of the society (one vote per household/membership). There are eight motions to vote upon. For each motion you have the option of voting FOR, AGAINST or ABSTAIN.
Council recommends that members vote FOR each motion.
How to vote via email
- PLEASE COPY AND PASTE ALL THE TEXT WITHIN THE BLACK BOX BELOW INTO A BLANK EMAIL
- ADD FOR/AGAINST/ABSTAIN NEXT TO EACH OF THE EIGHT MOTIONS
- ADD YOUR NAME
- ADD ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE,
- ADD THE SUBJECT LINE: NNNS AGM VOTES
- SEND THE EMAIL TO email@example.com
How to vote via post